Procedure for Online Application Form Filling and Registration MAH ‐ B.Ed. CET 2016
In order to appear for MAH – B.Ed. CET 2016, the Candidates are required to apply Online as per the detailed procedure/guidelines given below:
A) IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, applicants should-
i. Candidates should download and go through the Information Brochure made available to them on line and check for Eligibility criteria
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this admission Process.
APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
B) Application Registration Procedure for CET
(i) Applicants to visit DHE’s website http://www.mahacet.org or http://www.dhepune.gov.in and open the given link. For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password in their note book and preserve it. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile Number given.
(iii)In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go/one attempt, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
(iv)Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v)The Name of the applicant or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC/HSC/Convocation/Degree Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/ alteration in name found later may disqualify the candidature.
(vi)Applicants should validate their filled in details and Save their filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(vii)Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(viii)Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix)Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
(x)Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’ after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi)Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
(xii)Click on ‘Submit’ button.
C) PAYMENT OF FEES PROCEDURE:
i) The application form is integrated with payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
ii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
iii) After submitting your payment information in the online application form,
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
v) Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
vi) Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form and preserve it properly. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
vii) For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based at prevailing exchange rates.
viii) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
ix) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form containing fee-details and preserve it.
x) No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
D) GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD :
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
- Applicant may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in case photograph and signature is not clear.
I. PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE:
- Photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. • Photographs taken wearing Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Your face should be clearly visible.
- Dimension 200 x 230 pixels is preferred.
- Size of file should be between 20KB-50KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, No.of colours etc. during the process of scanning.
II. SIGNATURE IMAGE :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match with the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch of signature , the applicant may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels are preferred for Signature image.
- Size of file should be between 10KB-20KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
III.HOW TO SCAN THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (Dots per Inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the Photograph/Signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimension can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Applicants using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (Signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the applicant will be provided with a link to upload his Photograph and Signature.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR UPLOADING THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without Photograph and Signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- After registering on-line candidates are advised to take printout of their system generated on-line application form.
EXAMINATION FEES FOR CET:
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through on‐line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the Application Form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|For all candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates||Rs. 650/‐|
|For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories. Having valid Caste Certificate, Caste Validity and Non creamy layer Certificate as applicable to each category||Rs. 350/‐|
7. DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET THROUGH CANDIDATE’S LOG-IN.
As per the schedule given the candidates will have to visit the http:// www.dhepune.gov.in/ www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket from on-line Test. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use 1) Registration Number/ Roll No, ii) Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with 1) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
8. IDENTITY VERIFICATION:
In the Examination hall, the Hall Ticket along with original of the Candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing reasonably the same name as it appears on the Hall Ticket.) Such as PAN Card, Pass port/ Driving Licence / Voter’s Card/ Bank Pass Book with photograph/ Photo-identity proof issued by the Gazzetted officer on official letter head along with the photograph/Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letter head along with photo graph/ valid recent identity card issued by the recognized College/ University/ Aadhar Card with photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination Candidates must remember that E-Aadhar Card and Ration Card are not valid ID proof for the Examination.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof along with examination Hall Ticket while attending the Examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name appearing as on photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed their first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this- if there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and photo identity proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination. In case of candidates who changed their name will be allowed only of they produce Gazette notification/their original Marriage Certificate/Affidavit in Original.
9. CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE:
The candidates reporting time specified on the Hall Ticket for the Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the Hall Ticket is prior to the start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is120 (Hundred and Twenty) Minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 200 (two hundred) minutes including the time required for competition of various formalities such as verification, collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
10. TEST CENTERS FOR CET:
- MAH – B.Ed. CET 2016 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra. The cities in which MAH-B.Ed. CET 2016 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET.
- Each Centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that Centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall be given his/her preference for the Centre; however, the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted on-line at venues given in the respective Hall ticket.
- No request for change of Centre/Venue/Date/Session for the Examination shall be entertained.
- Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at the Examination Centre at his/her owns risk and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” Examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of the candidates is more than the capacity available for online examination for a Centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
- In unaided college what is the value of the B.Ed. Degree?
The degree thus awarded after the completion of the course is at par with the degree certificate of any other aided college which is recognized by schools and other stakeholders of all the boards all over INDIA and abroad.
- When should we start the Inquiry about the Admissions in the college?
Once the advertisement is given by the Institution, candidates can visit the website for updates. They can also contact the office on the contact numbers provided under contact tab.
- What would be the relaxation that we may get if taken admission in unaided college?
Institution runs on the line of the rules and regulations of the Government and the University of Mumbai. Hence out of the way relaxation is not allowed.
- What added advantage we would get if taken admission in the college?
The Lords Universal College of Education is a part of the well-established Universal Group of Education with a strong support system.
This includes Separate library laced with text books recommended by schools belonging to different boards ranging from SSC, ICSE, CBSE to IB, Counseling department to look after the mental wellbeing of the students, Strong IT department to ensure WIFI enabled ICT training for e-learning to students and many departments that cater to basic needs of all educational institutions under it.
It also has established schools popularly known for quality education for Internship programme. The Institute provides direct learning experience to the students by deputing them in these schools in groups about teaching-learning and varied roles that a teacher plays.
Training in life skills like team building, Interpersonal relationship, social values by default takes place.
DO visit our Best practice web page to see more advantages that the student teachers get being a part of LUCE family.