Once the college is selected, candidates are required to upload following documents online as well as submit the hard copies to the selected college.:
A. DOCUMENTS COMMON FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
- CET with ELCT Score card
- CET provisional letter
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- All 3 years marksheets of Graduation in original
- 2 years marksheets of Post- graduation in original
- Degree/ Provisional certificate in original
- Transfer Certificate for Mumbai University students
- Migration Certificate for other than Mumbai University students (Inside and Outside Maharashtra)
- Photocopy of Aadhar Patra. (Unique Identification number)
B. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES:
i) Reserved categories:
Cast Certificate & Validity Certificate:
Caste Certificate, Caste/Tribe validity Certificate and/ or Non Creamy layer certificate valid up to 31 March 2019
If Caste/Tribe validity Certificate and Non creamy layer certificate is not available, then candidate has to upload Receipt of application form submitted for obtaining Caste/Tribe validity Certificate & Non creamy layer certificate.
But Candidates will have to upload the Caste/Tribe validity Certificate and Non creamy layer certificate before the last date of Admission Confirmation of the Second Round as mentioned in the tentative schedule of CAP.
ii) Married candidates:
If discrepancy in the name and surname in the degree certificates and current name and surname – Marriage certificate and Gazette required.
iii) Physical Handicap/ disabilities:
Valid certificate from the government office regarding nature of handicap.